StaFiHub now on Commonwealth
Commonwealth is excited to announce a new partnership with StaFiHub to officially launch their governance forum. StaFi has previously worked with Commonwealth to facilitate their DAO governance within the Stafi Community. StaFiHub is a parallel chain developed by StaFi based on the Cosmos SDK. As a decentralized protocol that empowers liquidity in other crypto projects, we’re excited to see how their community uses our governance platform to grow!
StaFiHub: Liquid Staking for all PoS Chains
StaFiHub is built using the Cosmos-SDK and aims to provide liquid staking solutions for assets through the Inter-Blockchain Communication (IBC) Protocol to rapidly grow the staking industry. With StaFiHub, Cosmos Eco projects easily and seamlessly get their own liquid staking derivatives in a few days.
Key Features of StaFiHub include:
- Chain function built on the Cosmos SDK, similar to that of TerraChain, Osmosis Chain, and Sifchain.
- It will be an application chain serving the Cosmos EcoStaking Derivatives.
- IBC cross-chain protocol support, allowing token assets of the Cosmos ecosystem to be cross-chained to StaFiHub through the IBC protocol, and the rToken assets on the StaFiHub to circulate in the Cosmos ecosystem through the IBC protocol
- Cosmos ECO tokens can directly mint out StaFiHub-based staking derivatives using the Keplr wallet and the corresponding PoS Token.
- The StaFi team will build a cross-chain bridge between StaFi Chain and StaFiHub to support the exchange of rTokens between the two chains.
- General Liquid Staking Solutions for Cosmos SDK Projects will be opened to the community to encourage the Cosmos ECO community to develop staking derivatives.
Commonwealth: The All-In-One DAO and Community Platform
Commonwealth accommodates various governance processes. This way, crypto projects don’t need to be managed across multiple platforms, like Discord and Telegram, once they create a forum on our website. Since our inception more than two years ago, we’ve become the all-in-one governance tool and crypto-native community used by many of the top DeFi projects to discuss, vote on, and fund their initiatives. This is because we’re the first project to provide an all-in-one platform for decentralized governance, community discussions, treasury management, and more.
At its core, blockchain technology is creating a decentralized system that operates without a central authority. This is allowing DAOs to organize themselves online. In a DAO, decisions are made by a community organized around a specific set of rules all coded on the blockchain, making them 100% transparent and community-driven. They happen to share one bank account, where members vote on how funds are raised and distributed. In contrast, the critical decisions of today’s leading financial institutions are made by a select group of people behind closed doors. We want to usher in the future of decentralized governance.
By joining Commonwealth, StaFi’s community operations will be fundamentally improved. Everything from discussions to crowdfunding to executing proposals can happen on our platform, giving them more efficient community management. With more functionality on a streamlined system, their governance process will become seamless.
Participate in the StaFiHub Commonwealth Forum
The StaFiHub platform on Commonwealth was built custom for their ecosystem and includes the following capabilities:
- Crypto-Native Token Forum: The StaFiHub community on Commonwealth comes with full forum capabilities including threaded discussions, upvotes, user profiles, and more.
- On-Chain Governance: The StaFiHub community is able to discuss, vote on, and execute governance proposals all on-chain and with complete transparency through their custom Commonwealth forum.
- Synchronous Chat: Our native chat functionality enables an end-to-end communication experience, supporting casual conversation and different channel creation for the StaFiHub community to ideate and explore ideas.
The StaFiHub Commonwealth forum is now live! Users are encouraged to create a discussion or proposal on their platform at https://commonwealth.im/stafihub/discussions