Commonwealth is delighted to announce a partnership with UniLend Finance as they officially launch their governance forum. UniLend Finance is a multichain permissionless lending and borrowing for all ERC20 tokens. We’re thrilled to see how their community will leverage our governance platform to foster growth and innovation.
UniLend: Making Every Asset Productive
UniLend Finance is a leading decentralized permissionless lending and borrowing protocol for all ERC20 tokens, focusing on accessibility, security, and user-centric features.
Their features include:
- Permissionless Listing - Any ERC20 token can be listed on the UniLend platform without any entity controlling the listing process, making lending, borrowing, and flash loans functionality accessible to every token.
- Flash Loans - Users can borrow any sum of any token without any collateral to utilize arbitrage, collateral swap, and self-liquidation opportunities.
- Dual Asset Pool - Users can easily create a dual asset pool for lending & borrowing for any pair of assets in a permissionless manner and leverage a new wide range of DeFi strategies.
- Flexible Lending - Providing flexibility to lenders to choose desired lending assets and their corresponding pools.
- On-Chain Price - Supporting price feeds from various sources to provide more adaptability to changing markets and innovations
- Non-Fungible Tokenisation - Implementing NFTs as certificates for equities that will represent a lender’s right to access pool funds.
Ultimately, UniLend aims to redefine the DeFi landscape and increase accessibility to a broader audience by developing the futuristic base layer for all DeFi applications.
With a strong emphasis on community governance, UniLend plans to launch Governance to foster an inclusive and collaborative environment within their protocol. The platform’s journey toward governance has been guided by three principles: Decentralization, Transparency, and Inclusivity. Governance will enhance the utility of the UFT token by giving holders a voice in platform decisions through a transparent proposal framework and voting power. This democratization of decision-making exemplifies decentralization and fosters community-driven engagement, emphasizing the importance of user governance for a more equitable future.
UniLend’s goal aligns perfectly with Commonwealth’s mission to provide a robust governance platform for innovative projects like theirs. We're eager to witness the growth and transformation that UniLend’s community will bring to the decentralized finance landscape. Together, we’re shaping the future of finance into a more accessible, fair, and user-centric ecosystem.
Commonwealth: Discuss, Vote on, and Fund Projects
Commonwealth is the leading web3 governance platform and crypto-native community trusted by top DeFi projects to facilitate discussions, voting, and funding of initiatives all in one place. With comprehensive features such as polling, token gating, webhooks, notification settings, wallet connect, and snapshot integration, Commonwealth eliminates the need for fragmented management across multiple communities like Discord and Telegram, providing a seamless decentralized governance solution for all your needs.
At its core, blockchain technology enables the creation of decentralized systems where DAOs can thrive, making decisions through community-driven rules coded on the blockchain, ensuring transparency and inclusivity. In contrast to the opaque decision-making processes of traditional financial institutions, DAOs operate with shared bank accounts, where members vote on fundraising and distribution. Our vision is to pave the way for the future of decentralized governance.
By joining Commonwealth, UniLend will experience a transformative improvement in their community operations, leaving behind fragmented and limited structures with low visibility and interaction. With our streamlined system, UniLend gains access to enhanced functionality, fostering increased engagement and growth opportunities within their community.
Participate in the UniLend Commonwealth Forum
The UniLend platform on Commonwealth was built custom for their ecosystem and includes the following capabilities:
- Crypto-Native Token Forum: The UniLend community on Commonwealth comes with full forum capabilities including threaded discussions, upvotes, user profiles, and more. Additionally, token-gating via their governance-wrapped token, UFTG, is supported.
- On-Chain Governance: The UniLend community is able to discuss, vote on, and execute governance proposals all on-chain and with complete transparency through their custom Commonwealth forum.
The UniLend Commonwealth forum is now live! Users are encouraged to create a discussion or proposal on their platform at https://commonwealth.im/unilend-finance/discussions